Please be advised that we will be operating contactless deliveries until further notice. We will not be handing orders over directly. Please advise in the Notes box when ordering if you would like your order delivered to a specific location (shed, porch etc. or use a what3words address), Otherwise we will place your order at the door, ring the bell and step back to maintain recommended social distancing.
If coming to us isn’t an option for you we can deliver to your door!
- Simply click on our Shop page, add what you want to your basket and pay online.
- Deliveries are made every Thursday or Friday (depending on your postcode, see below for schedule) and your order will automatically be placed on the next available run to your area.
- If you won’t be in to take delivery, please let us know where to leave your order in the ‘Notes’ box at checkout.
- You’ll receive a notification the day before your delivery advising of your delivery time
Cut off is 10am on Wednesday for all deliveries.
Not sure if we deliver to you? Please check the delivery key here. If your postcode isn’t listed, drop us an email and we can look into it for you.
Click & Collect
Contactless collections can be arranged as necessary.
- Place your order online and select ‘Pick up’. You’ll receive confirmation of your order and a further notification once your order is ready for collection.
- Once your order is ready to collect, head down to the shop (don’t forget to check our opening hours!)
- Give us your order number on arrival
- We’ll bring your packed order straight out to you – simple, quick and efficient!
Please note: Orders not collected within 5 days of being notified as ready for collection will be refunded.